If folk in Bury created their own space to tackle climate change and to promote positive climate action how would that space look? And what support and inspiration would it provide to inspire climate actions that also help solve our own community’s unique everday problems?
Over the coming weeks our volunteers will be popping up across Bury asking these questions, and listening to the answers that local people come up with. We will discover the “how do’s” that really matter, and start to think about how a physical climate hub may make these dreams into reality.
Would you like to attend one of the climate pop ups? Everyone is welcome and this is where you can find us over the coming weeks:
- 3rd September – VILLAGE GREENS PRESTWICH – 11am – 3pm
- 24th September – BURY MILLGATE CENTRE Your Space Our Space – 11am – 3pm
- 1st October – TOTTINGTON CENTRE – 10am – 1pm
- 2nd October – THE BARN, PHILIPS PARK Apple Day – 12pm – 4pm
- 9th October – NUTTALL PARK – 11am – 3pm
- Date tbc – RADCLIFFE MARKET – 10.30am – 2pm
Would you like to add your thoughts and ideas to the conversation but are unable to attend one of the pop ups? Then you please fill in the form linked below.